Intuit Inc’s QuickBooks carries an error of QuickBooks Error H202.
The main story which revolves behind this bug – that this is due to the multi-user mode. There is a famous feature is there in the said application which is known as Multi-User Mode.This performs a major function, but what does it perform? It allows number of users who can work on the same company file, altogether.
List Down the Answers for QuickBooks Error Code H202.
Answer 1 Look for Your Network Testing
- Open QuickBooks software on the system.
- See your File Menu and then move to Utilities. Generally, you have to do is Turn Off Hosting.
- Thirdly, go for Windows Key, and then type – “This PC”.
- Go for Network option.The main advantage of this option is that you can ensure that all the network icons are visible. But where is this option? You will find this option from the window pane located on the left side of the screen.
- Just ping your system which is having QuickBooks server.
- Launch your Command Prompt.Go for the said syntax: ping [Computer Name] and then click Enter.
Answer 2 You should go for QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool
- A special tool named as QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool should be download and installed in your computer.
- The second step you can do is to initiate the application.
- In the third step, which is quite important as you have to generate IP addresslist.
- Fourthly, as you make the said list, then you can navigate your way to Open Ports Button.
- Fifthly, proceed as it is described on the manual.
- Lastly, initiate the file on the computer system.
Provide Information on QuickBooks Ports
- QuickBooks 2016 firewall Ports:In QuickBooks 2016 version, the ports available are 8019, 56726, 55368-55372.
- QB 2017 firewall Ports:There are firewall ports such as 8019, 56727, 55373-55377 in QB 2017 version.
- QuickBooks 2018 Firewall Ports: The integrated ports like 8019, 56728, 55378-55382 are in QB 2018 version.
Answer 3 Make Way for QuickBooks Server And Go for Windows Host File
- The main file you should look for is the windows host file. The path is (c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc). Where does this applicable? We want to certainly say that if your system in under the QuickBooks Error H202,then this is surely applicable.
- See your Windows Host File on your system.
- Now, open Notepad.
- Copy the IP Address.
- Inscribe QuickBooks Server Name on the dialog box.
- Lastly, you have to make a save on your system.
Our Support for QuickBooks Error H202
To conclude this blog, QuickBooks Error H202 is an error which you should take care of. Call on our QuickBooks support Team and you will get proper answers to Fix QuickBooks Error H202. Our team will put all the required efforts to terminate the error, and we would like you to call our QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number :1-888-986-7735.